THADEN SCHOOL TOUR TO ITALY
Spring Break, 2020
Dear Thaden School Student or Family,
We are excited to welcome you to Italy for your tour with the Paideia Institute in 2020. On this page, you will find everything you need to get ready for your tour next year. We are looking forward to meeting you and helping you get to know the classical world.
Jason C. Pedicone, Ph.D.
The Paideia Institute
PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR THE TOUR
You can download the trip's itinerary here.
- Saturday, 03/07/20, American (AA) 3762, Northwest Arkansas (XNA) 9:20 → Chicago (ORD) 11:04
- Saturday, 03/07/20, American (AA) 1920, Chicago (ORD) 13:35 → Philadelphia (PHL) 16:40
- Saturday, 03/07/20, American (AA) 718, Philadelphia (PHL) 18:30 → Sunday, 03/08/20, Rome (FCO) 9:10
- Thursday, 03/19/20, American (AA) 719, Rome (FCO) 10:30 → Philadelphia (PHL) 15:45
- Thursday, 03/19/20, American (AA) 1648, Philadelphia (PHL) 17:29 → Charlotte (CTL) 19:25
- Thursday, 03/19/20, American (AA) 5067, Charlotte (CTL) 22:35 → Northwest Arkansas (XNA) 23:49
If you have questions about the flights or plan on booking your own, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Changes to the flights cannot be guaranteed.
WHAT TO BRING
For tips on packing, what to bring, and other practical information, download our information sheet here.
Emergency contact information for all tour leaders will be posted here prior to the tour.
ENROLLMENT, PAYMENT, AND SUBMITTING FORMS
ENROLLMENT & PAYMENT
To enroll in this tour and submit payment, please contact your teacher.
All tour participants, or a parent or legal guardian if the participant is under 18, must sign Code of Conduct, Liability Release, and Health Insurance forms. Please sign these forms using this link.
A Student Travel Protection Plan is available for this tour through Travel Guard. For coverage information and to purchase this insurance prior to final trip payment, please visit this link. Cancel for any reason coverage can be purchased at the time the base plan is purchased and within 15 days of Initial Trip Payment.
Please contact Travel Guard at 866-385-4839 with any questions.
If you have any questions for the Paideia Institute about the tour, please e-mail us at email@example.com.