ANTHEM PREPARATORY ACADEMY TOUR TO ITALY & GREECE
Dear Anthem Preparatory Academy Student or Family,
We are excited to welcome you to Italy & Greece for your tour with the Paideia Institute in 2022. On this page, you will find everything you need to get ready for your tour next year. We are looking forward to meeting you and helping you get to know the classical world.
Jason C. Pedicone, Ph.D.
The Paideia Institute
PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR THE TOUR
You can view the trip's itinerary here.
- Sunday, 06/05/22, United (UA) 246, Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX) 9:14 -> Chicago O'Hare (ORD) 14:41
- Sunday, 06/05/22, United (UA) 970, Chicago O'Hare (ORD) 15:55 -> Monday, 06/06/22, Rome Fiumicino (FCO) 8:25
- Saturday, 06/18/22, United (UA) 125, Athens Venizelos (ATH) 12:15 -> New York Newark Liberty (EWR) 16:10
- Saturday, 06/18/22, United (UA) 759, New York Newark Liberty (EWR) 20:00 -> Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX) 22:22
If you have questions about the flights or plan on booking your own, please fill out the form here. Changes to the flights cannot be guaranteed.
WHAT TO BRING
For tips on packing, what to bring, and other practical information, download our information sheet here.
Emergency contact information for all tour leaders will be posted here prior to the tour.
ENROLLMENT, PAYMENT, AND SUBMITTING FORMS
In order to enroll, please click the enrollment button at the bottom of the page and fill out the form. The form is due by the projected enrollment and deposit deadline, October 1st, 2021.
All tour participants, or a parent or legal guardian if the participant is under 18, must sign Code of Conduct, Liability Release, Health Insurance Information, and Cancellation, Refund, and Rescheduling Policy forms by the enrollment and deposit deadline. You will sign these forms as part of the enrollment process via the button at the bottom of the page.
Once the legal forms are completed, you will be directed to a payment page. Payment may be submitted via bank (ACH) transfer or credit car (with 3 % convenience fee).
The projected cost of this tour is $4700 / student, provided that 30 students enroll. The final price will be set after enrollment is complete
A deposit of $500 is due by the projected enrollment and deposit deadline, October 1st, 2021.
The projected balance of $4200 is due by the projected balance deadline, March 1st, 2022.
A monthly Installment Plan is also available for this tour. At the payment page, please fill out the request form.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, AND RESCHEDULING
The cancellation policy for this tour is as follows:
- For cancellations made before the deposit deadline, all funds are refundable.
- For cancellations made from the deposit deadline to the balance deadline, all but the deposit is refundable.
- For cancellations made from the balance deadline to 61 days prior to departure, 50% of the total cost is refundable.
- For cancellations made 60 to 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total cost is refundable.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made 30 days or fewer prior to departure.
Traveler substitutions after the deposit deadline, if possible, are subject to a change fee.
If travel becomes impossible after the deposit deadline, Paideia will offer to revise the itinerary on the current dates or reschedule the tour for new dates. Additional fees may apply.
A Student Travel Protection Plan is available for this tour through Travel Guard. For coverage information and to purchase this insurance prior to final trip payment, please visit this link. Cancel for any reason coverage can be purchased at the time the base plan is purchased and within 15 days of Initial Trip Payment.
Please contact Travel Guard at 866-385-4839 with any questions.
An informational webinar on this tour can be scheduled. At this webinar, families can meet the Institute's staff and ask questions about the tour.
If you have any questions for the Paideia Institute about the tour, please e-mail us at [email protected] or contact your teacher.