The Paideia Institute works with its member institutions, which include high schools and universities, to support the study of Greek and Latin, both at their institutions and beyond. Membership dues go directly to benefit the Institute's Outreach Programs, which expand access to Greek and Latin to those who might not otherwise have it, and serve as pipelines for students from underrepresented backgrounds into the field of Classics.
Institutional Members also enjoy the following benefits:
- One scholarship per year from the Reginald Foster Fund is reserved for students from member institutions.
- Priority admission to Paideia’s Travel and Online Programs.
- Access to Paideia Senior Rome Fellowship.
To inquire about becoming an institutional member of the Paideia Institute, write to [email protected].
- Amherst College
- Harvard University
- Hillsdale College
- Hofstra University
- Lafayette College
- Middlebury College
- New York University
- Stanford University
- St. John's University
High School Members
- Brooklyn Latin School, Brooklyn, NY
- St. Andrew's School, Middletown, DE
- Ethical Culture Fieldston School, Bronx, NY
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Mercersburg Academy, Mercersburg, PA