Institutional membership formalizes a collaborative relationship between the Paideia Institute and member academic departments. Members also enjoy the following benefits:
- Paideia offers a full-tuition scholarships to each of its programs open only to students from member institutions.
- Students from member departments receive preferential admission to Paideia programs. (When all other factors are the same, students from member institutions are admitted before students from non-member institutions.)
- The Institutional Membership partially supports Paideia's outreach initiatives, such as Aequora and The Legion Project.
- Member departments are identified as institutional members on the Paideia website.
- Students at member departments receive access to Nexus, Paideia's career networking tool for classicists.
As of the 2018-2019 academic year, the annual fee for institutional membership for both high schools and universities is $500.* The membership fee is due by December 31st and may be paid online by credit card using the payment form below, or by sending a check to the address below. If sending a check, please also write the university name in the memo. For any questions, please contact us.
*We want to make sure that this program is available to all students who may be interested. If your department cannot afford Institutional Membership, please contact us and we will find a way to work with you.
Attn: Institutional Membership [School Name]
The Paideia Institute
PO Box 670
New York, NY 10012