Living Latin and Greek Post Submission
We welcome submissions to the Living Latin and Living Greek blogs and encourage authors to consider the following guidelines:
- Entries should be from 250 to 500 words in length. Longer entries will be broken up into smaller parts.
- The topic should be of interest to students of Latin and Greek and ideally will have some didactic value.
- The style and vocabulary should, as much as possible, respect classical idiom. This is not out of concern for linguistic purity, but rather to ensure that the texts are accessible to the widest audience possible.
- The entry should represent the author's original work. We encourage, however, periphrases and summaries of classical texts.
- The author may eventually be asked to submit a voice recording of the text.