TRINITAS CHRISTIAN SCHOOL TOUR TO GREECE & ITALY
Spring Break, 2024
Dear Trinitas Christian School Student or Family,
We are excited to welcome you to Greece & Italy for your tour with the Paideia Institute in 2024. On this page, you will find everything you need to get ready for your tour. We are looking forward to meeting you and helping you get to know the classical world.
Jason C. Pedicone, Ph.D.
The Paideia Institute
PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR THE TOUR
You can view the trip's itinerary here.
A group reservation on the following flights has been reserved. Please note that the airline may make schedule changes before departure; exact times and flight numbers may vary. We will update the listing here with any major schedule changes.
- Saturday, 03/16/24, Delta Airlines (DL) 1470, Pensacola (PNS) 13:59 → Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson (ATL) 16:16
- Saturday, 03/16/24, Delta Airlines (DL) 74, Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson (ATL) 21:00 → Sunday, 03/17/24, Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS) 10:30
- Sunday, 03/17/24, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (KL) 1575, Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS) 12:25 → Athens Venizelos (ATH) 16:35
- Wednesday, 03/27/24, Air France (AF) 1205, Rome Fiumicino (FCO) 10:10 → Paris Charles de Gualle (CDG) 12:25
- Wednesday, 03/27/24, Air France (AF) 688, Paris Charles de Gualle (CDG) 14:00 → Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson (ATL) 18:50
- Wednesday, 03/27/24, Delta Airlines (DL) 1156, Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson (ATL) 20:46 → Pensacola (PNS) 23:05
To request changes to the flights, fill out the form here as soon as possible. Changes to the flights cannot be guaranteed.
WHAT TO BRING
ENROLLMENT, PAYMENT, AND SUBMITTING FORMS
In order to enroll a student or an adult, please click the appropriate enrollment button at the bottom of the page and fill out the form. The form is due by the enrollment and deposit deadline, August 1st, 2023.
All tour participants, or a parent or legal guardian if the participant is under 18, must sign Code of Conduct, Liability Release, Health Insurance Information, Cancellation, Refund, and Rescheduling Policy, and COVID-19 Waiver forms by the enrollment and deposit deadline. You will sign these forms as part of the enrollment process via the button at the bottom of the page.
For student participants, payment will be made to Trinitas Christian School. Please contact Headmaster James Cowart ([email protected]) for more information.
For adult participants, once the legal forms are completed, you will be directed to a payment page. Payment may be submitted via bank (ACH) transfer or credit card (with 3% convenience fee).
The cost of this tour is $4750 / participant, for a minimum of 12 participants. If at least 15 participants enroll, the cost of this tour is $4500
A deposit of $500 is due by the enrollment and deposit deadline, August 1st, 2023.
The balance of $4250 (or $4000) is due by December 1st, 2023.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, AND RESCHEDULING
The cancellation policy for this tour is as follows:
- For cancellations made before the deposit deadline, August 1st, 2023, all funds paid to Paideia are refundable.
- For cancellations made from the deposit deadline, August 1st, 2023, to the balance deadline, December 1st, 2023, all funds paid to Paideia but the deposit are refundable.
- For cancellations made from the balance deadline, December 1st, 2023, to 61 days prior to departure, January 14th, 2024, 50% of the total cost paid to Paideia is refundable.
- For cancellations made 60 days prior to departure, January 15th, 2024, to 31 days prior to departure, February 13th, 2024, 25% of the total cost paid to Paideia is refundable.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made after February 13th, 2024.
Traveler substitutions after the deposit deadline, if possible, are subject to a change fee.
If travel becomes impossible after the deposit deadline, Paideia will offer to revise the itinerary on the current dates or reschedule the tour for new dates. Additional fees may apply.
A Student Travel Protection Plan is available for this tour through Travel Guard. For coverage information and to purchase this insurance prior to final trip payment, please visit this link. Cancel for any reason coverage can be purchased at the time the base plan is purchased and within 15 days of Initial Trip Payment.
Please contact Travel Guard at 866-385-4839 with any questions.
If you have any questions for the Paideia Institute about the tour, please e-mail us at [email protected] or contact your teacher.